Silver Spring, MD (February 4, 2019) – Restaurant Manager LLC., Developers of the Restaurant Manager point of sale (POS) system, today announced the commercial availability of the company’s new hybrid cloud point of sale solution, Duet. Duet is a fast, low-cost point-of-sale solution that provides restaurants with robust operational features and powerful management and reporting tools. Duet software is Android-based, giving it the ability to run on Android tablets or the company’s 15-inch commercial-grade point-of-sale terminals.
âDuet POS software was developed by a team of seasoned hospitality professionals with over 50 years of combined industry experience to deliver the ideal solution for all types of restaurants and bars,â said the President and CEO of Restaurant Manager Jay Shavitz. âThis point of sale software was designed from the ground up for a simplified user experience and optimal performance. It not only offers a sleeker and more modern interface, but uses more familiar touch gestures for ultimate ease of use.
Businesses using this powerful, fast and reliable point of sale solution will benefit from:
- Efficient Ordering – Easily split checks, add discounts, update tips and taxes, or handle various other tasks.
- Robust Cloud Reporting and Management – Allows restaurants to have remote access to their Duet POS system 24/7. View reports online, edit your menu remotely and manage employees from anywhere.
- Online Orders and Reservations – Manage orders and reservations with integrated online solutions.
- Menu Customization – Add, edit or delete menu items in real time with a simple and intuitive interface. Easily organize menu items, categories and modifiers.
- Table Tracking – Manage tables to see which are occupied, which are vacant and how many people are at each table.
- Table Ordering – Take customer orders directly from the table via a tablet for maximum efficiency.
Duet comes with a Software-as-a-Service pricing model, providing restaurants with a state-of-the-art point-of-sale solution with minimal upfront investment and low monthly payments. These monthly fees even include a lifetime hardware warranty for restaurants that choose to use the company’s point-of-sale equipment.
This software solution is sold and serviced by the company’s value-added resellers who provide local service and support. Not only can a local point-of-sale reseller provide personalized help in choosing the best technology for restaurants, they are also available for on-site support, an invaluable service that most tablet point-of-sale companies cannot. not offer.
For more information on Restaurant Manager or Duo, visit www.rmpos.com.
About Restaurant Manager, LLC
Restaurant Manager (RM), a Shift4 Company, is a payment and point-of-sale software company providing point-of-sale (POS) software and payments for the restaurant industry with a focus on the needs unique commercials of independent restaurants and regional chains. RM’s product offerings include the Restaurant Manager â¢ POS application which has been installed in over 20,000 restaurants and Duet â¢, a tablet / cloud based solution. Both applications can be configured to create point-of-sale solutions to suit the business needs and budget of each unique catering business, with variable settings for table service, bars, delivery, QSR, cafes and more. pizzeria operations.
RM partners with a network of highly skilled Value Added Resellers (VARs) who provide the advisory and technical services that restaurants rely on to get the full benefits of their point-of-sale investment. Thanks to these VAR partners, RM solutions are now available in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.